Contact Us


At the Law Office of RSB Ltd., we understand that the journey to a new beginning can be filled with uncertainty and challenges. But you are not alone.

Every step on the immigration journey is crucial, and every story is unique. Whether you are looking to reunite with your family, secure your future in the United States, or find a safe haven, we are here to make your dream a reality.

Our team of immigration experts offers you:

  • Personalized guidance: We understand the complexities of immigration law and provide you with a clear, customized plan.
  • Compassionate and expert legal representation: With years of experience and a track record of success, we dedicate ourselves to each case with the attention and care you deserve.
  • Constant support: From the first consultation to the resolution of your case, we will be by your side, guiding you every step of the way.

Don't leave your future to chance. With us, take control of your immigration process. We are committed to providing you with the support and legal representation you need to successfully navigate the U.S. immigration system.


What is the U Visa?

The U Visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that allows victims of certain crimes, who have suffered physical or mental abuse, to stay and work temporarily in the United States.


What other services do we offer?

Family Petitions, U Visa | Vawa Visa (Victims of Crime/Domestic Violence), DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals), Naturalization Services (Citizenship), Permanent Residency Services (Green Card/Renewals), Waivers (waivers for fraud, unlawful presence, crimes, etc.) and Consular Processing (Petitions for family members abroad).


Can the attorney take my case if I am outside the U.S.? 

Yes, I can take a case no matter where the person in need is located. The entire process can be done remotely and by mail or email depending on what is needed.


How much does a consultation cost?

The consultation has a value of 250 USD, which must be paid before the consultation.


Where are we located?

We are located at 29W522 Batavia RD, Warrenville, IL 60555.


Do you take asylum cases?

At this time we do not take asylum cases, the services I perform are family based petitions, u visa, vawa visa, daca, naturalization services, permanent residency services, waivers and consular processing.


What are the crimes that qualify for a u visa?

Stalking, assault with a weapon, sexual assault, murder, blackmail, abusive sexual content, false imprisonment, sexual exploitation, extortion, alien labor recruitment fraud, involuntary manslaughter, incest, witness tampering, female genital mutilation, obstruction of justice, other related crimes, perjury, prostitution, kidnapping, criminal unlawful restraint, kidnapping, involuntary servitude, hostage taking, torture, forced labor, slave trade, human trafficking, rape, and domestic violence.


What are the requirements to apply for a U Visa?

The requirements include being a victim of a qualifying crime, having suffered physical or mental abuse, cooperating with authorities in the investigation of the crime, and proving that you are in the United States.


How long does it take to obtain a U Visa?

The processing time can vary depending on several factors, such as the workload of the processing center and the complexity of the case. Currently, the process takes 60 months.


How many U visas are issued each year?

The annual limit of U visas is 10,000. However, immediate family members may also be eligible for derivative status.


Can I bring my family with me if I get a U Visa?

The annual limit for U visas is 10,000. However, immediate family members may also be eligible for derivative status.


How long can I stay in the U.S. on a U Visa?

The U Visa is valid for four years and may be extendable in exceptional circumstances.


Can I work on the U Visa?

Yes, once the U Visa is granted, beneficiaries are allowed to work in the United States.


Is it possible to obtain permanent residency (Green Card) through the U Visa?

Yes, after three years of continuous stay in the U.S. on the U Visa, beneficiaries may apply for permanent residence.


 What happens if my U Visa is denied?

 If your U Visa application is denied, it is possible to file a motion to reconsider or reopen the case, or even appeal the decision in certain circumstances.


How does the new HART processing center affect the U Visa?

The HART Processing Center aims to streamline the U Visa application process by implementing advanced technology and a team of visa experts.

Your form message has been successfully sent.
You have entered the following data:

You can also contact us by using the form below:

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Print | Sitemap
Copyright © 2023 Law Office of RSB Ltd. All rights reserved.